Biofilms 7 meeting
The seventh meeting on biofilms will take place in Porto, Portugal, 26-28 June 2016.
- Biofilms and surfaces/interfaces: from nano to macro-scale.
- Biofilm detection and characterization methods (physical, chemical, biological).
- Biofilm prevention and control strategies.
- Biofilms and the environment.
- Productive biofilms.
- Biofilms, Industry and Energy.
- Modelling and Simulation.
Delegates are encouraged to join the Community ahead of the meeting to interact with the speakers, connect with other delegates and post their impressions about the meeting. We will be posting regular updates before, during, and after the event.
We will be attending Biofilms7 where we will have a booth and will be sponsoring the prize for the best research presented by a young researcher at the meeting. If you are interested in discussing publishing opportunities or learning more about the journal, get in touch with myself or Emma Hedington to set up a meeting.