How To… Share PDFs
If you have an interesting article or presentation you’d like to share with your community, follow these simple steps to publish them as a PDF.
- Save your file as a PDF. (Most file types can be saved in PDF form, including PowerPoint.)
- Click the notepad icon on the top navigation bar to open the Create New pop-up
- Click on PDF
- You will be taken to the My PDFs page. Click on the green Upload New PDF button
- Browse your computer for the PDF you want to upload
- Your PDF will now be shown in the list of your PDFs
PLEASE NOTE: Your PDF is also automatically turned into a post on your profile page and in the Latest Content areas of the site. The post will have the title of your PDF as its title. If you wish to change this title and add a summary about the PDF please proceed to the next steps:
- Click the Edit button next to the PDF in question
- Check or amend your PDF Title and write a Summary that explains what your PDF is about
- Choose a Channel to which to publish your PDF
- Click the red Update button. Your post featuring your PDF will now be published to your chosen Channel
Why not share past articles and presentations with your community now by quickly publishing them as PDFs?