Funding support service
Nature Publishing Group offer a free open access support service to make it easier for our authors to discover and apply for APC funding.
The funding support service is a valuable resource for researchers who are keen to publish their article in an open access journal, such as npj Biofilms and Microbiomes, but are unsure if they qualify for funding. The service can help:
- Provide personal information on the open access funds which may be available to you.
- Direct you to the correct open access funding co-ordinator at your institution or funding body.
- Supply you with the information required to complete an open access funding application.
- Provide text demonstrating the benefits of open access to support your application.
- Give personalized advice about the application process for your institution or funding body.
- Provide advice about compliance with funders’ and institutions’ open access policies.
For further advice on what funding is available to you and guidance in approaching funders and institutions, please contact email@example.com.