You will see that when you are signed in to the npj Biofilms and Microbiomes Community, you will be given the option to comment on content. Here's why you should do this...
All posts and videos on the npj Biofilms and Microbiomes Community can be commented on by you. You’ll see a comment count below post, video and document titles that shows you how many people have commented on a piece of content. To comment, you use the comment button just below that count.
This opens the Comments section. Here, you can type in your comment and click Post Comment to publish it to the community. You’ll be told that your comment is saved and it’ll appear, alongside your name and avatar, under the related content section (‘You may also be interested in’).
- Shows you have read or watched a piece of content as your comment is counted
- Gets you noticed by the content creator. They receive an email when someone comments on their content
- Makes content appear on the Most Commented page
Why you should comment
- It’s rewarding when someone comments on a piece they’ve taken the time to create. They know people are listening
- They are a very quick and easy way to contribute to a community
- You can use them to achieve lots of different things:
a. Showing related expertise
b. Adding relevant additional content
c. Supporting or (politely) arguing against a point
d. Sharing feedback and thanks for the contribution
e. Encouraging discussion
Take the time to comment on your favourite content. It’s the quickest way to engage with your community.