3rd World Congress on Targeting Microbiota, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France , October 21-23, 2015
The Scientific Committee of Targeting Microbiota is pleased to announce the organisation of the third conference in the series
A large body of evidence show that a diverse population of micro-organisms lives in our skin, mouth, nose, lung and gut, where it plays a strategic role in regulating and possibly controlling human health, well-being, metabolism and diseases.
Conference sessions will cover:
- Recent Advances on Microbiota Researches & Innovations in 2015
- Microbiota & Biomarkers: From Predictive to Personalized Medicine
- Mitochondrial DNA vs Microbiota DNA: how to distinguish them?
- The Role of Microbiota in Health and Diseases: The Mechanistic Aspects
- New Challenges to Prevent and Treat Metabolic Diseases, Cancer, Liver, Kidney, Lung and Inflammation-Related Diseases
- Focus on Environment & Food Conservators
- How can we modulate and affect biodiversity of microbiota: Positive & Negative Impact of Environment / Food Conservators
For further details, click here.